Mr. Robert O. Fischer
- This will be my 25th year in education (10 years as a 7-12 Band Director, 12 years as a MS and/or HS Building Administrator and starting my 3rd full year as a Superintendent).
- I'm married with 4 children, Kyle (20) (Staring year 2 at Ohio University-Integrated Mass Media), Michael (18) (Starting year 1 at The Ohio State University-psychology major), Elizabeth (15) (Sophomore at Valley View HS) and Madelyn (12) (7th Grader at Valley View MS)
- I've been married for 22 years to Jen who is a Teacher at Valley View Elementary
- I graduated from Miami University with my Bachelors in Music Education in 1994 and my Masters in Educational Leadership in 2004.
- My family and I reside in Germantown, Ohio
- I am STILL a die-hard Chicago Sports fan (Cubs, Bears, Bulls, & Blackhawks). Some will say that this is my major weakness. One interesting fact I like to share...I was in Cleveland at the stadium for game 7 of the 2016 Cubs/Indians World Series when the Cubs finally ended the drought!
- When not working...I'm involved in the following:
- Eaton Rotary Club
- President of the Valley View Athletic Boosters
- Using my Movie Pass with my wife to see the latest movies
- Taking my kids to various CHICAGO sporting events
- Judging marching and concert band contests in Ohio and other surrounding states
- Occasionally sleeping :)
- During the upcoming school year....I will be busy being with:
- watching Elizabeth in the Valley View HS marching band, HS Drama Productions or playing HS softball
- watching Madelyn play MS basketball, tennis and sing in the Choir
- visiting with my college bound boys when possible....
- I believe if we want the best efforts from the students, we must give our best efforts for them in everything we do
- I believe all students can learn if we give them the correct learning environment
- I believe in honest “face to face” communication with students, parents, and staff
- I believe that teaching is one of THE most important occupations in terms of the future success of our society
Mr. Kerry Borger