Recently, National Trail was made aware of a tremendous opportunity for families.
Through the Ohio Department of Education, Families may be eligible for the ACE Educational Savings Account program. This program provides qualifying families with a $500 credit that can be used to pay for a variety of enrichment activities.
For more information about the Ohio ACE Educational Savings Account program, please visit the Ohio ACE main website, Frequently Asked Questions or email questions to email@example.com.
- These activities might include
- Before- or after-school educational programs
- Day camps, including camps for academics, music and arts
- Fees for learning extension centers
- The purchase of curriculum and material for homeschool families
- Educational, learning or study skills services
- Field trips to historical landmarks, museums, science centers and theaters – including admission, exhibit and program fees (Including the Washington DC trip)
- Language classes
- Musical instrument lessons