- NTHS NEWS AND INFORMATION
2022 UPCOMING EVENTS
LEARNING RECOVERY, INSTRUCTION AND CONTINUITY OF SERVICE PLAN
WEEKLY BLAZER UPDATE
REMOTE LEARNING INFORMATION
NT COVID-19 INFORMATION
National Trail is dedicated to the health, wellness and safety of our students, staff, and community. In partnership with the Preble County General Health District, we are continually monitoring local and state health concerns. The National Trail Local School District will continue to monitor the Coronavirus pandemic.
ACE EDUCATIONAL SAVINGS PROGRAM
Recently, National Trail was made aware of a tremendous opportunity for families.
Through the Ohio Department of Education, Families may be eligible for the ACE Educational Savings Account program. This program provides qualifying families with a $500 credit that can be used to pay for a variety of enrichment activities.
- These activities might include
- Before- or after-school educational programs
- Day camps, including camps for academics, music and arts
- Fees for learning extension centers
- The purchase of curriculum and material for homeschool families
- Educational, learning or study skills services
- Field trips to historical landmarks, museums, science centers and theaters – including admission, exhibit and program fees (Including the Washington DC trip)
- Language classes
- Musical instrument lessons
FINAL FORMS LINK
DISTRICT DISCIPLINE DATA
SPECIAL EDUCATION INFORMATION
DOE vs. ODE
SHARABLE NT LOGOS